To best maintain a fun, constant & reliable role that suit your personal schedule. Each department has separate but important volunteer roles to challenge the stigma of mental health. Either you want to help from the comfort of your home or exhibit with us at conventions, we would love to have you!
Marketing helps Anime For Humanity achieve many different goals. Here are a few:
- Brand Awareness: To establish a presence and increase our reach on social.
- Traffic: To drive traffic to our website and blog posts.
- Revenue: To increase merch sales and donations.
- Engagement: To connect and engage with our audience.
- Community Building: To gather advocates of our brand recruit volunteers for conventions.
- Public Relations: To disseminate news and build partnerships.
Social Media Manager/Coordinator
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy and scheduling of new projects
- Assist the social media team with their tasks
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of all social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Provide constructive feedback to the team
- Implement strategies to drive brand awareness and impressions through social media
- Assist in writing, tracking, and delivery of press releases
- Special projects as requested
- Supports the Social Media Manager in creating social media content.
- Schedule relevant content to all Anime For Humanity associated social media accounts
- Supports content creation, interfacing cross-departmentally with the brand and content marketing
- Brainstorm social campaigns, support ongoing campaigns and content development
- Manages social calendars and all process docs
- Researches best practices and industry insights
- Write for the voice of Anime For Humanity across all digital platforms and communications including newsletters, website copy, press releases, and printed assets.
- Work with multiple departments to develop and create program and campaign content.
- Play an active role in content strategy, cohesiveness, and implementation.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to ensure Anime For Humanity's voice on social media platforms is consistent.
- Provide additional support, collaboration, and strategic insight to the PR team related to convention, media, and sponsorship relations.
- Internal copywriting and editing on web content and graphics
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Write two blogs a week focusing on anime, manga and/or mental health with the goal of engaging anime fans and expanding our community.
- Word count minimum for each article 350+
- Implement SEO best practices and utilize keywords to drive traffic to the blog
- Work with our graphic designer and select appealing cover images that follow our image policy for articles.
- Work closely with the social media team to ensure blogs are resonating with our social audience
- Edit and rework existing copies.
- Analyze blog stats and monitor metrics to track the effectiveness of written copy and quickly iterate off of successful content.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Build a strong sense of community via social media by engaging with users, creators, and brands on various platforms, actively answering questions and concerns posted on our social channels, and engaging in dialogues with comments where appropriate.
- Supports the Social Media Team by ensuring all content is executed as planned on the calendar and well-optimized across relevant channels by tagging, linking, and performance tracking
- Stay up-to-date with trending topics and viral hashtags and actively share them with the Social media team
- Collaborate with cosplayers, artists, and anime enthusiasts to create content for projects. Use Instagram/Twitter inbox to reach out and ask to collaborate in a video/ written interview,
- Collaborate with the Influencer Manager to identify, develop and amplify organic content with influencers.
- Manage promotions and giveaways
- Collaborate with social and design teams on content for activation
- Edit video podcasts
- Edit footage from conventions to share the Anime For Humanity mission
- Create & collect clips from streamers to create promo videos for fundraisers
- Engage in creative problem solving and evaluate video performance analytics
Networking, Partnerships & Sponsorships
- Research and create a list of conventions Anime For Humanity can attend.
- Work with the Executive Staff to identify budget and exhibiting opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with conventions.
- Pro-actively identifies, evaluates, and prepares recommendations on strategic partnerships for the agency providing a leadership role.
- Build an active roster of relationships with brands, sports, and entertainment partners for our clients.
- Lead and oversees contract and sponsorship negotiation in conjunction with proper internal teams and legal.
- Oversee the fulfillment of sponsorship and partnership agreements.
- Maintain accurate reporting processes, partnership asset and budget trackers, and partner database management for partner and arena financials and partnership assets.