To best maintain a fun, constant & reliable role that suit your personal schedule. Each department has separate but important volunteer roles to challenge the stigma of mental health. Either you want to help from the comfort of your home or exhibit with us at conventions, we would love to have you!
Using visuals as the language of hope and kindness, the design team uses their talent and creativity to create content that aligns with the Anime For Humanity vision.
- Create strong visuals for company brands in the digital space that are fun, intriguing, creative, engaging, and informative to connect fans with our brand across multiple platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the cross-functional team, such as Marketing, PR, and Event.
- Proficient in the ability to create both digital and print assets (social, merch, email, Kit prints).
- Works closely with front-end web developer on web design aspects.
- Maintain a consistently productive approach throughout a project's process and give regular updates to our teams and senpai.
- Work from concept through to final artwork as needed.
- Ability to quickly and graphically visualize design concepts, amends, or direction.
- Patient, structured, and clear communicator with the ability to react positively to all design challenges.
- Support our Graphic Designers in their tasks.
- Play an active role in brand strategy, cohesiveness, and implementation.
- Draw a lot of Ki-Chan