To best maintain a fun, constant & reliable role that suit your personal schedule. Each department has separate but important volunteer roles to challenge the stigma of mental health. Either you want to help from the comfort of your home or exhibit with us at conventions, we would love to have you!
Conventions create opportunities to share our mission, start honest conversations about reducing the stigma surrounding mental health, hand out Anime Therapy Kits and connect directly with the attendees. It also gives us a chance to build positive relationships with the anime industry companies, media outlets, and influencers.
- Represent Anime For Humanity at our booth for a minimum of three hours per day.
- Be well-informed about Anime For Humanity programs and projects.
- Assemble Anime Therapy Kits
Panel, Press & Media
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm panels ideas/guests and apply for panels.
- Apply for conventions press passes/badges that Anime For Humanity is attending.
- Assist and support the marketing team with marketing, project, and PR campaigns and projects.
- Manage relationships with media contacts including, members of the press, anime industry personnel, and voice actors.
- Respond to all media inquiries (podcasts, press interviews) and coordinate with the staff to schedule the interviews.
- Build and maintain a current database of media contacts
- Create fact sheets and media kits about Anime For Humanity to send to media teams for brand-building
- Attend conventions with Anime For Humanity and create a wrap-up blog of the con.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Capture photos and videos of the Anime For Humanity booth, volunteers, and panels at conventions.
- Collect, process, and organize all Anime For Humanity generated photos and video media.
- Assist our social media team to engage Anime For Humanity’s digital presence during events.